Job Profile (3-8 yrs of experience)
- Deliver quality code that meets the business requirements in a timely manner.
- Participate in, and contribute to, technical design sessions.
- Understand and follow standards, guidelines, and best practices adopted by the client.
- Demonstrates performance and security awareness throughout the code they develop.
- Works under the guidance of the Development Lead.
- Contributes to the successful implementation of the project.
- Works with the team to learn client processes and business and mentors fellow team members as needed.
- Developer- Candidate should have good exposure on LINQ & Entity Framework.
- As a Team lead, he/she would be responsible for independently developing new features and
maintaining existing ones for our web based Enterprise Asset Management product. He/she will also be expected to lead at least 5-6
developers and work with rest of the team. Also have knowledge of window based application.
NOTE: We are not looking for MVC Candidates. Do not apply.
Interested candidates, Please click here or Email your resume to HR@gaurik.net