- Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
- Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors.
- Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the account managers.
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database.
- Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business.
- Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives.
- Liase effectively with all departments within Olive to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practice Ideas.
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs etc.
- Responsible for staying on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Develop product centric selling strategies.
- At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role within the software (or related) industry.
- Excellent telephone skills.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- High degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to priorities issues.
- Must be able to deal with technical product information.
- Ability to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working.
- Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels within and outside the organization.
- Team Worker, Reliable, Self-Motivated, Achievement orientated.
- Ability to perform effectively when there are pressure peaks.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Willing and able to work unsocial hours on occasions to complete tasks.
Interested candidates, Please click here or Email your resume to HR@gaurik.net